The Centre for Distance Learning, Obafemi Awolowo University through the Programme Officer, Mr Bayo Oyekan has announced the 28th and 29th of November, 2017 as the set date for the beginning of resumption for the newly admitted students as the 2017/2018 academic session begins.
Screening of the fresh students and their registration are billed for the same day of resumption.
Below are the important information detailing the schedule based on the subject combinations of the students
Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 (9 am – 4 pm)
– Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)
– Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics (CMP)
Wednesday, 29th November,2017
-Geography/Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)
– Government/Lit./Rel. Studies (GLR),
-Mathematics/Geog./Economics (MGE) & Economics/Govt/Literature in Eng. (EGL)
There will be Parents’ Forum at 12.00 noon each day where all parents are expected to be present.
As parts of the registration packages, admitted students are to present the following for registration on resumption:
- Original and photocopy of your admission letter
- Downloaded copy of medical history and examination form duly signed and stamped compulsorily from a government hospital.
iii. Downloaded copy of CDL Clinic Biodata duly completed
- A downloaded copy of oath form duly completed and signed by both parent and student. Postal stamp of N50.00 should be affixed as appropriate on the form. (Make a photocopy for yourself and keep for orientation day.)
- Originals and photocopies of your credentials (WAEC, NECO, etc.)
- 3 Copies of your Hostel allocation Slip
vii. Proof of payments (original Copies of your e-payment documents)
viii. Six passport photographs
Alongside the above, the fresh students are to report to the Centre for Distance Learning Campus, Moro, Ife-North Local Government with the following:
A 2×6 mattress, a pillow (For students allocated to hostels outside campus only)
2 pairs of bedding
However, note that 2017/2018 Pre-Degree Application is still in Progress
Makeup Entrance Examination holds on Tuesday, 21st November, 2017 at Centre for Distance Learning, O.A.U, Moro Campus, Moro by 10:00 A.M.