This is a day-to-day body condition of person with COVID-19 infection. For your attention!
Days 1 to 3:
1. Symptoms almost similar to a common cold.
2. Slight sore throat.
3. No fever, no tiredness, normal appetite.
1. Slight sore throat, body ache.
2. Hoarse voice.
3. Body temperature around 36.5⁰C.
4. Slight loss in appetite.
5. Slight headache.
6. Minor diarrhea or indigestion.
1. Sore throat, hoarse voice.
2. Slight fever, between 36.5 to 36.7⁰C
3. Body weak body, joint pain.
1. Slight fever, around 37 ° C.
2. Cough accompanied by mucus or dry cough.
3. Sore throat when eating, talking or swallowing.
4. Fatigue, nausea.
5. Occasional breathing difficulty.
6. Pain in fingers
7. Diarrhea, vomit.
1. Fever higher, between 37.4-37.8⁰C.
2. Cough with sputum.
3. Body ache and headache.
4. Diarrhea more severe.
1. Fever between 38°C or higher.
2. Breathing difficulties, chest heavy.
3. Cough continuously.
4. Headache, joint pain and hip pain.
1. Symptoms worsen.
2. Fever higher.
3. Cough more persistent, more severe.
4. Breathing difficult and laborious.
At this time, blood tests and X-ray examinations of the lungs are required.
Forward this message.
Please pay attention to this matter, do not take chances.
Wear a mask, pay attention to hygiene, wash hands diligently, avoid crowds, cancel trips.